Welcome To Life's Resurrection! A rebirth where your words are Law and your judgements are final. Every second is well spent and every decision is accepted. Moments are rapidly disappearing and the hour glass that is your life is reaching it's end. Looking back at the past, it was spent well and looking to the future it's uncertain. Looking at now, you are rational, adventurous, and alive. Medicority is for the masses and only time will tell if you are mediocre. Don't settle for a good life, but live an excellent life. Don't be average, but be better. Life's an action thriller where your the main character, don't let the audience down. You have nothing to loose as you are already dead! Everything you do now is a resurrection. A second shot to go after what you want.
I am human meaning I am a great mystery that needs to be unraveled and is everchanging, yet the same. Like others of my kind, I face inner demons and take time for granted. Instant gratification and artificial dopamine stimuluses are the drugs of the 21st century to which we fall prey. It's hard to see the big picture when focusing on the little details and hard to see the little details focusing on the big picture. So, each day we must live with purpose knowing we are headed somewhere rather than drifting off to where the wind takes us. The only thing that stands of meaning is us. Living meaningfully is a conscious choice we must make for if we don't than we will always reach disappointment. We can run from reality, but can't run from ourselves. So, our inner world must be in harmony and not chaos. Externals that ruin that harmony is bad for our long term sustainability and conquering of ourselves. What externals cause the inner discord? Lust, ego, social gratifications, self-doubts,hopeless behaviours, intrusive thoughts, too many adapted rules, conforming to the norm, views of live, or our thoughts. How do we deal with it in a novel way? What are the tools you must develop to confront this conflicts of the pysche? How do we master our pysche, so we are no longer enslaved by it, but in love with it as if it were our children? We are the parents and we must experiement with our psyche to make sure it grows to be great when you no longer can actively control it. Life is a giant game where the excitement is disguides as fear, the darkness is funny, and anxiety is living. Laugh at your thoughts and don't take life too seriously.
- Laugh at you thoughts- Don't take yourself to seriously and find the humour in yourself. No one likes someone that's to uptight and you won't like yourself.
- Visualize your thoughts said by a clown or mice with a high squeaky voice - Find ways of not taking yourself seriously. Especially when being the type of serious you are being isn't useful.
- Think your dead already - Imagine if your time is already up and there is no room for ego. Your existance has been forgotten and in the grand scheme of things the things you value greatly are also gone. Now imagine the rest of your life as a resurrection to do what you never got to do before. A rare opportunity offered only to you.
- Don't be a sheep, be the alpha wolf. Sheeps blindly follow the heard for social approval and this is one of the greatest flaws ingrained into human DNA making us mindless followers. Consciouslly choose to act for yourself not trying to please the herd. See other humans as the herds of sheep and you get to be another sheep or tiger at this very moment.
- When trapped at the pitts of a concentration camp where hope is lost and death is near, will you manage not only to survive and have an unexplainable internal flame that can't be destroyed untilled your last breath? Only one in a hundred will survive, will you be that one? It better be a nonquivering YES.
- Smile like blood is flooding you're face, Jump as you won the contest, Move as you are McJagger, Take Up Space as if your the KING, Killer Eyes as if your hunting, Eye brows as you're lifting the gates or closing the them, head up as if it's game day, head down as if you're reflecting, and head forward as it's resting, Close distance as your connecting, increase distance as you got somewhere to be or trying to connect with ideas, and talk slower as if you're about to tell them a life changing secret, and talk faster as you've got somewhere to be and they're comptent to keep up. Think clearly since you're you and accept uncertainty as you're exploring with a burning curiousity!
- Let your external frame reflect your inner peace and certainty. You may be wrong, but you'll learn. You may a fool, but you accept that you're awesome and enjoy you're own presence. Your a machine that get's a machine that get's 1% better each day or atleast strives too! If not, you live by your character which makes you better than the competition. You don't take yourself to seriously because life's a joke and you've got to make it entertaining. Everyone elses life is also a joke and so it the very moment. Don't take keeping external frame too seriously.
- Rules are boring and should be broken if unsound as they're guidlines of other parties telling you how to live and act. Be cautious of them and it's your choice to follow them or not.
- Breath, Feel, Hear, Listen, and engage your sences. It's a sign of vitality.
- Workout, Eat, Drink, Sleep, Repeat
- Enage people and open them up to talking about themselves and learn them as it's part of the game. Box them into categories to unbox them and have them create their own cateogory. See yourself in them and yourself not in them. Not just litterarly with a no homo, but figuratively as well. What's the most interesting about them that you can make the most interesting thing in yourself? If they are boring and no fun, be the life of the party and make their days that much better. Have fun and have no expectations or expect it to go horribably and be pleased with anything less than that. Lead because they won't! Make them your sheep.
- Differentiate What We Like Intrinsically To What We Want For External Rewards
- External Rewards keeps you empty inside and requires constant intrest, while intrinsic rewards keeps you satisified and you'll have interest.
- Fight against procrastination now because time isn't on our side.
- The man without aim is neurotic. He has missed his vocation.
Sacrifice Vices: Internet, Phone, Apps, Computers, Imagination, Dopamine, Desires, Fairy Tails
- Find Chaos and Bring Order To It
- Distress and Disorder may arise, but you must face them and not run back to who you were.
- Volunteerily Descent into chaos is risk even with the right tools, but is not making the leap into chaos is that a greater involuntary sacrifice?